Is your eCommerce solution ready for the cloud? This practical guide shows experienced and aspiring web architects alike how to adopt cloud computing incrementally, using public Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Platform-as-a-Service. You will learn how to marshal as much capacity as you need to handle peak holiday or special-event traffic.
Written by eCommerce expert Kelly Goetsch, this book helps architects leverage recent technological advances that have made it possible to run an entire enterprise-level eCommerce platform from a cloud.
- Explore cloud service models: Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Software-as-a-Service
- Learn about public, hybrid, and private cloud deployment models
- Understand the impact of omnichannel retailing on platform and deployment architectures
- Build an auto-scaling solution that can quickly add or subtract hardware in response to real-time traffic
- Re-apply what you already know about security to the cloud
- Run a single eCommerce platform from multiple data centers, including several forms of multi-master
- Build a hybrid solution or deploy your entire platform to the cloud
- Learn application and deployment architecture for "cloud native" through legacy eCommerce platforms
- Use Software-as-a-Service for eCommerce, including Content Delivery Networks and Global Site Load Balancing services
Table of Contents
Part I. The Changing eCommerce Landscape
Chapter 1. The Global Rise of eCommerce
Chapter 2. How Is Enterprise eCommerce Deployed Today?
Part II. The Rise of Cloud Computing
Chapter 3. What Is Cloud Computing?
Chapter 4. Auto-Scaling in the Cloud
Chapter 5. Installing Software on Newly Provisioned Hardware
Chapter 6. Virtualization in the Cloud
Chapter 7. Content Delivery Networks
Part III. To the Cloud!
Chapter 8. Architecture Principles for the Cloud
Chapter 9. Security for the Cloud
Chapter 10. Deploying Across Multiple Data Centers (Multimaster)
Chapter 11. Hybrid Cloud
Chapter 12. Exclusively Using a Public Cloud
Book DownloadJoin Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial »
|File Host||Free Download Link||Format||Size (MB)||Upload Date|
|EU(multi)||Click to download||PDF, EPUB, MOBI||43.4||05/30/2014|
|NitroFlare||Click to download||PDF, EPUB, MOBI||43.4||12/08/2016|
|UpLoaded||Click to download||PDF, EPUB, MOBI||43.4||09/16/2014|
|ZippyShare||Click to download||PDF, EPUB, MOBI||43.4||09/01/2017|