With the advent of Material Design, developers can no longer overlook its importance and resourcefulness in web design and development. However, incorporating this toolkit in the web application can be quite a juggle. Compared to other design languages available in the market today, Materialize is the only one that adds depth and motion to its application elements.
Ideal for web designers and developers, Introducing Materialize is your comprehensive training guide to the newest design language you need to learn.
What You'll Learn
- Learn why Materialize is so popular and resourceful
- Get up and Running with this awesome toolkit
- Quick start with Materialize and creating unique designs
- Downloading and Installing the framework
- Get a grip on the fundamentals of Material Design
- Gather comprehensive knowledge about the framework
- Unearth the potential of this framework for real time implementation
Who This Book Is For
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introducing Materialize
Chapter 2: Grid Fundamentals and Helper Classes
Chapter 3: Beyond Fundamentals
Chapter 5: Materialize Components